- 1 head of cauliflower (cut into bite sized florets)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (like this)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 TBS coconut oil (like this)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt (I use this one)
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450’F
- Mix turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil on low heat in a large pot.
- Add spice mixture and allow spices to temper for 1 minute on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally. Do not let it smoke. Turn off heat.
- Add cauliflower, salt, and fresh garlic. Mix well to thoroughly coat the cauliflower.
- Transfer to large baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and brown. Be sure to flip the cauliflower with a spatula a time or two while baking.