A super fresh cucumber, radish, and fennel salad made with just a few simple ingredients. Quick + easy. Crunchy + flavorful.
- 2 tbsp olive oil (THIS is my favorite organic brand)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (I use THIS)
- 1–2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- salt + pepper, to taste
- 3–4 Persian cucumbers (or 2 regular cucumbers or one long English cucumber)
- 6 radishes
- 1/2 small fennel bulb
- handful of fresh herbs, chopped (dill, chives, basil, parsley, or cilantro)
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and sweetener. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slice cucumber, radishes, and fennel very thinly. preferably using a mandolin. Toss with dressing and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Allow to sit in fridge for a couple of hours to soak up dressing. Enjoy!
You can experiment with using lemon juice or any other vinegar you like in place of the apple cider vinegar.