- 1 medium sized cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 Polish Kielbasa from Coleman Natural (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (like this)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1 cup red cabbage (sliced)
- 1/4 cup homemade mayo (substitute ¼ cup full fat coconut milk + 1 tsp sea salt + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar for AIP & Vegan option)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Secret Teriyaki Sauce (where to buy)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cook spaghetti squash according to these instructions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook thinly sliced kielbasa on the skillet flipping once mid way through. This kielbasa is fully cooked, so we’re just wanting to get a bit of color on each side.
- While the kielbasa is cooking, chop the cilantro and green onion and slice the red cabbage. Toss with spaghetti squash “noodles”.
- In a small bowl, add the mayo, teriyaki sauce, lime juice, and sea salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the mayo mix into the spaghetti squash mix and stir until the mayo is well incorporated. Let sit for at least 20 minutes or overnight for the flavors to combine.
- Top with a sprinkle of sea salt and fresh, chopped cilantro prior to serving.