- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (homemade or like THIS with healthy oils)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (THIS is my fav organic brand)
- 3 tbsp milk of any kind (I used THIS)
- 4 medium strawberries, destemmed and halved
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (I use THIS raw brand)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp poppy seeds (like this)
- In a blender or using an immersion blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT FOR POPPY SEEDS until creamy smooth. Stir in poppy seeds. If dressing is too thick, add more milk one teaspoon at a time until desired consistency reached.
- Store in air tight glass jar in fridge.