- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 tbsp butter, ghee, coconut oil (melted and divided)
- Salt and pepper
- 5 slices of bacon
- 4–5 medium zucchinis
- fresh herbs for garnish (I used basil and chives)
FOR CAULIFLOWER SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 400’F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half and toss with one tablespoon melted fat of choice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place cut side up onto baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Chop sliced bacon into small pieces (I use kitchen shears) and cook in a skillet until crispy. Drain and set aside.
- FOR CAULIFLOWER SAUCE: Heat one tablespoon of fat of choice on low-medium heat. Gently saute chopped garlic for 3-4 minutes (until fragrant) without letting it brown. Add in one and a half cups of water, cauliflower, and salt. Bring to boil, then lower heat, cover, and allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and tender. Remove from heat. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and pour into food processor or blender. Add 2 tablespoons of milk and optional nutritional yeast. Puree until creamy smooth. Adjust for salt and pepper.
- FOR ZOODLE: Spiralize zucchinis into noodles. Heat remaining tablespoon of fat in a pan and saute noodles for 3-5 minutes, until beginning to soften.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Once zoodles are done, pour in creamy cauliflower sauce, half of the roasted tomatoes and half of the cooked bacon pieces. Mix gently to combine. Plate immediately and garnish with remaining tomatoes, bacon, and fresh herbs. Enjoy!