- one simple coconut flour cake baked in an 8×8 baking dish lined with unbleached parchment paper (like this)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (where to buy BPA and additive free coconut milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 TBS coconut oil (like this) or ghee (like this), melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp unrefined salt (like this)
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- a pinch of nutmeg
- coconut oil or ghee for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Chop simple coconut flour cake into 1 inch cubes, and place into greased pan with the raisins.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, eggs, and sweetener of choice. Add vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Whisk again until fully incorporated.
- Pour wet mixture over bread cubes and raisins. Give the pan a little shake to cover most of the bread cubes.
- Bake at 350’F for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Serve hot or cold. Delicious on it’s own but amazing with maple syrup or ice cream on top.