- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 and 1/2 cups full fat coconut milk (like this) OR homemade coconut milk (recipe HERE)
- 2 dates, pitted
- ½ large avocado, peeled
- 2–3 tbsp raw cacao (like this) OR unsweetened cocoa
- 3–4 cubes of ice, if you like a colder smoothie
- cacao nibs (like these) and banana slices for garnish
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Process until creamy smooth.
- Garnish with cacao nibs and banana slices, if desired. Enjoy! (You are going to want a spoon to eat this with!)
**I use either full fat coconut milk or my homemade coconut milk for this recipe. Feel free to use any milk that makes you happy. Homemade nut milk works well too.
**I use raw cacao powder because it’s loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. You can use unsweetened cocoa powder as well.