Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup (gluten free and paleo)
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 tbsp butter or ghee, melted
- 1/2 of an onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 cups good quality broth (veggie, bone broth, or Kettle and Fire)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves OR 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup kale , destemmed and sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 small sweet potato, spiralized into noodles
- 12-15 chicken meatballs (grab recipe HERE)
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Melt butter/ghee over medium heat and saute onions for 3-4 minutes, until soft. Add carrots, celery, and garlic. Saute another 3-4 minutes to soften.
- Add broth, thyme, bay leaf, kale, and sweet potato noodles. Simmer until veggies are done to your liking.
- Add meatballs and zucchini noodles and allow to warm up.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy.