- Preheat oven to 325′ F
- Process sunflower and pumpkin seeds in food processor until you get a coarse flour-like consistency (about a minute or so)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until well combined. (Mixture will stick together and begin to form a ball. If it doesn’t form ball, add a titch more nutritional yeast.)
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of unbleached parchment paper (like this) to ¼ inch (or less) thick
- Score the crackers into desired sizes with a pizza cutter
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes (I like to break them up along the scored lines during the last 5 minutes to ensure even baking. BE CAREFUL. They are super hot.)
- Allow to cool and enjoy. Store in an airtight container.