- butter, ghee, or coconut oil for coating muffin pans
- 2 cups cauliflower “rice” (raw cauliflower florets ground in food processor into a rice consistency)
- pinch of celtic sea salt (I use this one)
- 2 TBS water
- 3 eggs, whisked, preferably pastured
- 1 cup cheese (I used cheddar but parmesan or mozzarella would be delicious too)
- 1 TBS coconut flour (like this)
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 4 strips of cooked bacon, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400’F. Liberally coated mini muffin pans (like this) with butter, ghee, or coconut oil.
- Place 2 cups of cauliflower “rice” into medium pot. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and 2 TBS water. Cover and steam on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, until soft. Stir occasionally. Uncover, remove from heat, and allow to cool a bit.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, coconut flour, salt, and garlic. Add the cooked cauliflower and mix to combine.
- Fold in bacon pieces.
- Fill your mini muffin pans 3/4 full of the mixture. Press down with the back of a spoon to get it in there good.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until your mini cauliflower bites come out golden and delicious.