- 5 TBS coconut flour (like this)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt (I use this one)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (like this)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup REAL maple syrup (like this) or raw honey (like this)
- 2 TBS full fat coconut milk (where to buy BPA and additive free coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (like this) or ghee (like this), melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBS grated fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Line muffin tins with 24 mini unbleached muffin liners or regular unbleached muffin liners.
- Sift together coconut flour, salt and baking soda. Add shredded coconut. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Add sweetener of choice, coconut milk, melted fat of choice, vanilla extract, and grated ginger. Mix to combine.
- Add dry to wet. Mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Bake mini muffins for 16-18 minutes and regular muffins for 22-24 minutes, or or until muffins are firm in the center and lightly golden.