- 10 eggs
- 1/2 tsp unrefined salt (I use THIS brand)
- several grinds of fresh black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (like this)
- 1 tsp ghee or coconut oil
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs, finely chopped (basil, cilantro, or parsley)
- ghee or coconut oil for oiling muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Line a muffins pan with silicone liners or unbleached muffin liners. (I like to lightly oil my silicone liners.)
- In a skillet, melt fat of choice over medium heat. Saute spinach for about a minute until it begins to wilt. Turn off heat. Add chopped bacon pieces and fresh herbs. Mix to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 10 eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Spoon spinach/bacon mixture into your prepared muffin cups. Pour the whisked eggs evenly over the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.