- 1 TBS coconut aminos (like this) (a soy sauce alternative)
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 TBS toasted sesame oil (like this)
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt (I use this one)
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 TBS coconut flour
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 TBS green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400′F and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper
- In a small bowl, mix coconut aminos, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and salt. Set aside.
- Place ground beef, egg, and coconut flour into large bowl. Mix well.
- Add prepared amino/honey mixture. Mix again to combine. (I use my hands here)
- Fold in cilantro and green onions.
- Roll into desired sized meatballs and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes until brown and cooked all the way through.
- Serve immediately OR allow to cool and freeze for later.