- 1 can full fat coconut milk (where to buy BPA free coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder (like this)
- 3 cardamom pods (like these), crushed
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 stick of cinnamon OR 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 TBS coconut sugar (like this)
- pinch of celtic sea salt
- 2 TBS raw cacao (like this) (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium sauce pan, gently warm coconut milk with water, turmeric, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, coconut sugar (or honey), and sea salt. Allow to simmer VERY slowly for 10 minutes to let flavors meld.
- Remove from heat. Add raw cacao and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Strain and serve. ENJOY!