6 ingredients and 5 minutes is all it takes to make this easy and nutritious avocado salmon salad. Full of healthy fats and protein. Gluten free. Paleo. Whole30.
- 1 can of canned salmon (6 oz.) – drained (like this)
- 1/2 avocado – peeled and chopped
- 1 dill pickle – chopped **
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (homemade OR with avocado oil)
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs, finely chopped (I use cilantro but feel free to use parsley, basil, or dill)
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 days.
** For Whole30 compliant- be sure pickles do not contain sugar.
Keywords: salmon salad