- Line the bottom of a 9×5 inch pan with one long piece of parchment paper, cut to fit across the bottom and long enough to run up the short sides several inches. Set aside.
- Scoop peanut butter into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a double boiler (I use a glass bowl nested in a small cooking pot), melt coconut butter until smooth. Add melted coconut butter to peanut butter and mix until creamy smooth. Add a pinch or two of salt if your peanut butter is unsalted OR if you just love salty and sweet flavors together. Add optional maple syrup, if desired. Using a spatula, transfer mixture into prepared pan and smooth out the top.
- In a small bowl, mix together jam and two tablespoons of water then drizzle jam over top of fudge mixture. Drag and swirl a toothpick or sharp knife through jam to create a marble effect.
- Place in freezer to set for at least an hour. Slice frozen fudge into small squares with a sharp knife. Serve chilled. Store in freezer.
Be sure that all of your ingredients are room temperature as cold nut butter will make this recipe too thick to spread properly.