A thick and creamy frozen treat made with just peanut butter and bananas. One of the quickest and easiest desserts ever. Dairy free.
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (or almond butter, sunflower butter, or cashew butter)
- 4 frozen bananas, sliced into thin rounds
- Optional: pinch of salt if your PB is salt-free or you just like salty-sweet)
- Place peanut butter and frozen banana slices into food processor or high speed blender. Process until creamy smooth, stopping and scraping sides as necessary.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve or freeze for about an hour for a firmer, scoopable ice cream.