FOR SESAME GINGER VINAIGRETTE
- 1/3 cup olive oil (THIS is my fav brand)
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil (like this)
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar (I use THIS raw brand)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (like this)
- 1–2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp sriracha chili sauce – optional (like this)
- one rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 head napa cabbage, thinly sliced or shredded
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 and 1/2 cup shredded or julienned carrot
- 1/4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- sliced almonds
- sesame seeds (white or black)
- Prepare dressing by whisking all ingredients together until well combined. Add optional sriracha chili sauce for a bit of heat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together napa cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Add shredded chicken. Drizzle on desired amount of dressing and toss to coat. Garnish with sliced almonds and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
This salad can be made ahead. Add dressing just before serving to avoid a soggy salad.